The palace par excellence, the Four Seasons Hotel George V is a jewel of elegance and refined sophistication in the heart of Paris. Behind its superb Art Deco façade, step into the realm of excellence. You will be impressed by the abundance and beauty of the exquisite flower arrangements enhancing the lobby, the interior court, the superb restaurant “Le cinq”. The Four Seasons Hotel George V provides an outstanding service, discretely attentive and courteous. You will spend memorable moments in this world of ultimate luxury.
More about this hotel
Dressed in restful, muted colours and decorated with 18th-century prints, the Spa – the finest, most luxurious hotel spa in Paris – is a true retreat in the vibrant heart of the city. It offers a comprehensive menu of skin and body treatments, as well as saunas, whirlpools and a pool surrounded by trompe l’oeil gardens. The Spa also features private treatment rooms, a private VIP room with a whirlpool, sauna, steam bath and two massage beds and a relaxation room with three lounge chairs and private music stations.
The Health Club offers a full range of state-of-the-art exercise and cardiovascular equipment. There are separate men’s and women’s saunas, steam rooms and locker rooms, and fitness instructors are available. The luxurious spa facilities with private treatment rooms take guests to another dimension in relaxation and beauty.
Around the pool and whirlpool, exquisite trompe l’oeil murals surround you with the gardens of Versailles. The pool is located in the unique Four Seasons spa and health club. The pool offers guests a relaxing swim or energetic aquatic exercise.
The Albatros has not only hosted eight French Open Tournaments but in 1994, it was also ranked the third-best European professional tournament venue by Golf Weekly magazine. Situated less than 40 minutes from the Hotel, this course’s layout is a unique and subtle blend of traditional and American-style design. Every hole is a tremendous challenge, and every successful shot feels like a performance and an adventure. Undoubtedly, your first Albatros experience will remain in your memory forever.
Around the clock, Four Seasons can assist you with business, entertainment or travel arrangements through the Business Center and resourceful, multilingual Concierge.
For younger guests
Whether yours is just beginning, all grown-up or at any stage in-between, Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris is a wonderful base for your family. We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome, and our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand – to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow’s outing or help arrange a babysitter.
Before your stay, simply provide us with the names and ages of the children in your party so that we can be prepared with:
- A welcome amenity for our youngest guests
- Child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary baby and children’s toiletries
- Complimentary food and beverage amenities for all ages
- Children’s menus in our restaurants and In-Room Dining
Guest rooms and suites
Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, an eight-storey landmark 1928 building, offers 244 guest rooms, nearly one-quarter of which are suites. All sparkle with unique architectural details and many feature private terraces overlooking the world’s most romantic city.
Four Seasons Executive Suite
In Four Seasons Executive Suites, an entrance foyer leads to the large sitting room and the bedroom is discreetly secluded by sliding doors. These gracious suites overlook the Pierre I Courtyard, West Garden or Marble Courtyard.
- The sitting room features period furniture, an executive working desk, Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card) armchair, an 81-centimetre (32-inch) flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo.
- The bedroom features a dressing area.
- A superbly appointed marble bathroom includes a deep soaking tub and separate shower stall.
Extremely spacious Premier Rooms are situated throughout the Hotel. Several offer views of the Marble Courtyard and the Avenue George V.
- A large entrance leads to the king or twin bedroom, with its large walk-in closet.
- These crystal-chandeliered rooms feature an executive working desk, Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card), an 81-centimetre (32-inch) flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo player, and pleasant sitting area.
- A superbly appointed marble bathroom includes a deep soaking tub and a separate shower.
With ample space for work or relaxation, gracefully appointed Deluxe Rooms offer views of the West Garden, Pierre I Courtyard, Marble Courtyard or Avenue George V from the first to eighth floors.
- A private entrance leads to the bright and spacious bedroom, decorated with 18th-century-inspired furniture.
- These crystal-chandeliered rooms feature a large working desk, Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card), armchair, an 81-centimetre (32-inch) flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo player.
- The beautiful marble bathroom includes a deep soaking tub and separate shower.
Situated between the second and fifth floors, generously proportioned Superior Rooms offer views of the Hotel’s garden and Marble Courtyard, the West Garden or Avenue George V and Avenue Pierre I.
- These crystal-chandeliered rooms are furnished with a large working desk, Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card), armchair, an 81-centimetre (32-inch) flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo player.
- The marble bathroom includes a deep soaking tub and separate shower.
- Select Superior Rooms are equipped for wheelchair use.
Located between the second and seventh floors, elegantly appointed Moderate Rooms offer limited views of the Hotel’s inner courtyard.
- These crystal-chandeliered rooms are furnished with a large working desk, Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card), armchair, an 81-centimetre (32-inch) flat screen TV and DVD player.
- The marble bathroom includes a deep soaking tub and shower combination.
Royal One-Bedroom Suite
There are two sumptuous Royal Suites, both on the first floor with direct access to a private terrace overlooking the historic Art Deco fountain of the Three Graces. These antique-filled suites feature oversized spaces for entertaining and relaxation, and the business convenience of a private office.
- They feature a marble entrance foyer and oversized living room with marble fireplace, a dining area that seats up to eight guests, a complete kitchen, a fully equipped private office and Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card).
- The master bedroom features a spacious marble bathroom with steam room, sauna and a walk-in dressing room with hairdressing facilities; a separate guest powder room is located off the foyer for convenience.
The Presidential Suites include spacious living and dining rooms with the ambience of a luxurious European residence. Located on the first, second or third floor, these beautiful suites have views of the Marble Courtyard and Avenue George V.
- These suites feature a living room with marble fireplace, dining room with seating for eight guests and a fully equipped service pantry, as well as a flat screen TV, DVD and stereo system.
- One Presidential Suite features a private fitness room with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and another features a fully equipped office and Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card).
- The oversized marble bathroom includes a steam room, sauna, bidet and a private walk-in dressing room; a guest powder room is included for convenience.
The French Suite, or “Suite Française,” overlooks the Marble Courtyard from its sixth floor location. It offers the perfect setting for entertaining, and features balconies off both the living room and dining room.
- Ideal for formal yet relaxed gatherings, it features a double living room; one with a comfortable sofa and the other with a dining area for six guests and a fully equipped kitchen.
- For the business traveller, Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card) is available.
- The spacious master bathroom features a large dressing room; a guest powder room is included for convenience.
From its columned foyer to its splendid four-poster bed, the English Suite, or “Suite Anglaise,” evokes an elegant London apartment in early 19th-century style. Situated on the seventh floor, it features a balcony and offers views of the Marble Courtyard.
- It features an entrance with elegant columns, an oversized living room, a dining area with seating for six people and a fully equipped kitchen.
- For the business traveller, Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card) is available.
- The spacious, pale pink marble master bathroom features a walk-in dressing room; a guest powder room is included for convenience.
Situated on the seventh floor, with sculptures and artwork dedicated to Napoleon and Josephine, the Empire Suite offers terrace views of the city skyline, including the Eiffel Tower.
- It features an entryway leading to the oversized living room, a dining area with seating for six people, a balcony and a large working area with Wayport high-speed Internet access (using an Ethernet card).
- The spacious master bathroom is decorated in green marble; a guest powder room is included for convenience.
City-View Executive Suites offer an expansive living room and the privacy of a separate bedroom, with views of the city from the 33rd and 34th floors.
- The salon features an executive working desk with Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card), comfortable seating and a dining area for four to eight guests.
- TV with video and stereo player are placed in both the salon and the bedroom.
- The lavish marble bathroom includes a deep soaking tub and separate shower; a guest powder room is located off the salon for convenience.
One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite
Capturing the ambience of a Parisian apartment, One-Bedroom Deluxe Suites are graced with antiques and fine art and offer a variety of views from our gardens to the city skyline.
- A large entrance foyer leads to the salon, which provides an executive desk and access to Wayport high-speed Internet (using Ethernet card).
- An 82-centimetre (32-inch) flat screen TV with DVD and stereo player are placed in both bedroom and salon.
- The master bedroom includes a lavish marble bathroom, with deep soaking tub and separate shower; a guest powder room is adjacent to the salon.
As ideal for a romantic weekend for two as for executives seeking luxurious long-stay accommodation, Duplex Suites are spectacular two-level suites on the Hotel’s top floors.
- Located on the top floors, they offer breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- The living room may be complemented by either a small office, including Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card), or a dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
- A staircase leads from the spacious living room to the king bedroom.
- The full marble bathroom includes a deep soaking tub, separate shower, bidet and walk-in closet; a guest powder room is included for convenience.
One-Bedroom Superior Suite
With views of the Marble Courtyard, Pierre Courtyard or the West Garden, the One-Bedroom Superior Suites offer the ambience of a Parisian apartment with the ultimate in modern comforts, and feature a large entrance foyer and elegant spaces for entertaining or business meetings.
- Public areas provide comfortable seating and working arrangements, with Wayport high-speed Internet access (using Ethernet card).
- The living room and bedroom each offer an 82-centimetre (32-inch) television with DVD and stereo player.
- Adjoining the master bedroom is a lavish marble bathroom with deep soaking tub and separate shower; some feature double sinks or a walk-in closet, while a private guest powder room offers a marble vanity.
Dinning and Lounge
Explore the menu creations that have earned Le Cinq twin Michelin stars – or, for carefree selection, savour the tasting menus. Linger in the tasteful elegance of La Galerie for breakfast, lunch, dinner or afternoon tea. Or choose the conviviality of Le Bar for cocktails or light meals.
With beautiful views of the Hotel’s courtyard and garden, Le Cinq is a very elegant dining room, dressed in grey and gold. The tablecloths, china and silver were all created specifically for this legendary hotel.
Menus draw upon classic French culinary techniques and also embrace newer, lighter cooking styles, always incorporating the freshest regional ingredients. A children’s menu is available on request.
Just two months after opening, Le Cinq was awarded its first star or macaron from the Michelin Guide; within the first year a second star was awarded. Michelin awards stars for excellence in food quality, creativity, service and atmosphere.
Both the heart and soul of the Hotel, La Galerie showcases beautiful Flemish tapestries, 19th-century paintings and furniture, as well as many exquisite objets d’art. The atmosphere is of elegance and genuine peace. A pianist plays every day at 3:00 pm. This is the best spot for people-watching. La Galerie can seat up to 45. In summer, La Galerie serves cocktails in the courtyard from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm every day.
The “rendezvous incontournable” for both residents and Parisians. The bar is decorated in beautiful mahogany and cognac colour woods. A large window opens on to the Avenue George V. Intimate conversations as well as enjoyable gatherings find a perfect setting at Le Bar every night of the week.
Four Seasons George V – France
31, avenue George V
Tel: +33 (0) 1 49 52 70 00
Fax: +61 33 (0) 1 49 52 70 10